22 June 2009

Music

I've just enjoyed a long hot bath. I was freezing all day. This morning when I arrived at the school where I work during my holiday an awful smell met my nose. Just really really awful. All windows and doors in the school-building had to be open all day. It took a long time to find the source of the smell. Pupils had to search the whole building but came up with nothing. Finally our cleaner found the source. But it was no good, there was nothing to do. A rat had died in contact with strong power cables down in a slot, and there was no chance to remove it, it'd be too dangerous with the power source and all. So we have to live with it, fanning into all the rooms, freezing all day long.

I didn't have any lunch-break today..but I finished work at 3.15pm, which was nice. Thus I had some free-time alone in the house :), As I said I bathed, listened to good music and finished my book. Good thing that amazon has sent me 3 more books today..hope they'll be here fast!

Soon my dad comes home..time for dinner..maybe I'll try to make some new necklaces later..but I don't think so, I have to go into town first and buy some new stuff for it. Probably on friday.

Tomorrow is a new work-day..in the evening I'll finally meet my friend(s) whom I haven't seen for a year now!!...I'm looking forward to it!

This morning I woke to the music of Lifehouse, I was in this state between sleep/dream ( :) ) and being fully awake, it was completely dark in my room (good thing with not beeing in Sweden right now..haha) and the bed was sooo cosy, with the voice of Jason Wade in my ears...the moment was just perfect! I haven't listened to this particular CD for a very very long time. I remember that I bought it during my summer holidays exactly 8 years ago, after that I never left the house without my freestyle and this CD...so memories are flooding back now. I didn't even know I had this song on my I-pod....

I'm desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind

There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

I'm desperate for changing
I'm starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Just hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment here with you

by Lifehouse

1 comment :

  1. Tack, snälla! Skönt att höra. Du kan jättegärna få läsa sedan, ska lämna in en första, ganska hemsk version till min handledare den sista juni, och efter det när jag skrivit om en gång får du läsa om du vill.

    Jag tror inte heller att det är så himla svårt, vet en del folk som skrivit sina uppsatser snabbt. Plus att den här handledaren som jag har inte har varit någon större hjälp alls, enligt andra som haft henne. =) Och det är ju högskolan i Gävle detta, inget toppuniversitet direkt, haha.

    ReplyDelete