Well, apparently this is the page where you can find out a bit more about me (as it is named About Me). But what do you want to know?
- 28-year old Bookaholic
- Bookaddict - I can't leave the house without carrying at least one book with me (think Rory in Gilmore Girls), and it is impossible for me to visit a book store (where they sell English books) without at least buying one (two, or three, four...)
- English isn't my first language, not my second either for that matter, but I almost exclusively read books written in English.
- I used to live in a small town in Sweden, where I was a master-student at Uppsala University in Library and Information Science. I have my background in History-studies.
- I now live in Switzerland, spending a big amount of time in Germany.
- My earliest 'real' book memory is from when I got my first more grown-up book when I was eight years old, it was called 'Der rote Seidenschal' - by Federica deCesco. She is still my all-time favourite author. I wrote about it here but unfortunately in Swedish.
- I don't like to write long reviews, or rather, I don't have time to write long reviews and I like to spend the little free time I've got with reading rather than writing. I know that I have a somewhat personal style with my reviews, but that's just who I am.
- So, now back to reading