17 April 2010

ReRead #5

I've probably just had the worst day of my life..or at least it feels that way. I guess it always feels like this when ones body is hurting. Anyway, it was not all bad ( I just feel sorry for myself when the painkillers are wearing off). I spent some time curled up on the couch watching some movie..but most of the day I spent in bed reading (or sleeping). I couldn't get through yesterdays ReRead..I remembered EVERYTHING and I don't like that, so I guess it was too soon to pick it up again. But I still love it, I still think it is a wonderful book!
Anyway, today's little ReRead I found behind a dusty stack of books and I thought I'd give it a chance:
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've Dated by Shane Bolks.

Yeah, well, it looks like my "new" books are going to take a while, what with the ash-cloud and all ......

No comments :

Post a Comment