19 April 2010

Can't Wait #2.1 and Ash Cloud

Today is again one of these days I wish I'd live in a country where they sell books in English in the nearest book store or that I  would read books in the language of the country I actually live in. Anyway, due to the volcanic ash cloud my days are dim for the lack of books. I'm actually right now waiting for 15 !!! yes 15 !! books to arrive...well, it's probably not going to happen this week :(


Can't Wait # 2

I simply can't wait for Claire LaZebniks new book If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now !!!

It's out in September!

Also looking forward to:
  • A Weekend With Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly           (September)
  • The Final Hitch by Samantha Scott-Jeffries                     (June)
  • I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk                                           (July)

No comments :

Post a Comment