01 April 2011

March Favourites (Monthly favs #3)

March oh March where have you gone?

This has been a very very strange month indeed. Hope April will be better!
According to Goodreads I've read 14 books during March. Whis is one more than I've read in February even though February was a few days shorter! Anyway, the books I've read this month haven't exactly blown me away. Different from earlier months I only have two books in my favourite-folder and both of them are chick-lit (I've read four chick-lit books out of fourteen books in total!).

My two favourite books in March 2011 were:


The Girl's Guide to Homemaking by Amy Bratley

This book really took me by surprise. It was not at all what I'd expected. I enjoyed it mucho and couldn't put it down.
You can find my review-recommendation-thingy here.






.


I Love the 80's by Megan Crane

I'm a big, no huge, fan of Megan Crane. I just love her writing, the quirkiness, the humour, the warmth, everything.

This book is so much fun, it has it all. Music, the 80's!!!!, the fun fashion, the hot hunk, the adorable heroine, romance, mystery, time-travel, murder....and so on. 

I hope to find time to write a review soon :)

Loved it!                                                                                                                  

No comments :

Post a Comment