30 April 2011

In My Mailbox # 18

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.

IMM # 18 - Back from Blogvacation

Hi, I'm back from my little blogvacation due to Easter-holidays and crazy-times at uni. It's been a slow two book-weeks, what with there having been so many bank-holidays -> no books being delivered :/.
All links go, as always, to Goodreads


Along Came a Stork - Marisa Mackle
The Perfect Hero - Victoria Connelly; I've said it before, I can't resist anything Jane Austen!
Meet Me at the Cupcake Café - Jenny Colgan; Colgan is a long time favourite of mine!

Abandon - Meg Cabot, the cover is soooo breathtaking in IRL!




Kindle-Books
Keeping the Moon -Sarah Dessen
This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen
Endless Summer - Jennifer Echols
Any Man of Mine - Rachel Gibson

4 comments :

  1. You've got some great books this week! :) I hope you'll enjoy them.
    I'm sadly still not sure whether I want to get Abandon as well, because I've read so many mixed reviews about this one. Looking forward to your opinion on this! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Abandon. I read many review about it. Seems they are not that satisfied with the book. I'd love to read your thought. I hope I can come back here soon.

    It's all about Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read Abandon! :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Meg Cabot! I'm waiting for my local library to get a copy of Abandon so I can read it! I hope you enjoy it :) Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete