13 March 2011

In My Mailbox # 12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.

So, I wasn't sure if I was going to post an IMM this week, mainly because of lack of time. I've had a really bad week (not a bad book-week though) and I'm not really feeling all that great. But I was staying up late watching tennis, seeing my fave lose (made me sad), too much energy in my body now to sleep..so I decided to write this post.

I've finally gotten around to buy the Wicked Lovely - series, Yay me..can't wait to read them!
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity - Melissa Marr
Radiant Shadows - Melissa Marr
Darkest Mercy - Melissa Marr

After falling in love with Molly Harpers writing while reading And One Last Thing... (I've written about it here), I just had to get this one. I've read it in one sitting, it's hilariously funny :D

Stitches and Scars - Elizabeth A. Vincent. My first book bought and read on my Kindle. Loved the reading-experience, didn't like the book, at all :(


I Love the 80s - Megan Crane. Feels like I've been waiting for ever and ever for this one. Will be reading this one ASAP!
Swept Off Her Feet - Hester Browne. Liked this one, a nice fluffy read, featuring a ball in a Scottish Castle.



Everybody Jam - Ali Lewis
The Scarlet Kimono - Christina Courtenay. Gorgeous Cover!!

So, that's it from me this week, what did you all get?


Happy Reading!

12 comments :

  1. Wow, I'm loving the Kindle, it's so cute! I can't wait to read Swept Off Her Feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. The Wicked Lovely series! I have yet to read all of them, but heard so many good things about them! Enjoy reading.


    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Wicked Lovely series! I have the first one sitting in my room, but haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy them, and the rest of your books!
    Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe you went all out and bought the whole Wicked Lovely series. Good for you! I did something similar with Karen Marie Moning's Fae series. I just decided enough was enough! LOL Happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter
    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I have Radiant Shadows to read soon, I can't wait to read it! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! I definitely need to get the rest of Melissa Marr's series. I have Darkest Mercy and Wicked Lovely and that's it, so far! : )

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Wicked Lovely last week, and I can't wait to start it. It looks like a really good series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read the first three Wicked Lovely books so I'm anxious to see what you think of the others. And the Molly Harper book is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow everyone is getting the Wicked Lovely series, looks like I am the only one who doesn't like it:D Still I hope you enjoy your new books;)
    My IMM can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books you got this week. I've read the first Wicked Lovely book and it's awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tack för ditt besök! Alltid trevligt med en landsmaninna. :)

    Jag läste Wicked Lovely i början av året, fast jag var lite snål och köpte den svenska pocketen. Jag tyckte mycket om den faktiskt, så den är troligtvis ännu bättre på engelska. Har beställt andra delen från Bookdepository nu, men väntar. Ser fram emot att se vad du tycker.

    ReplyDelete