09 January 2011

In My Mailbox # 4

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.

So, it's been a few weeks since I've last done an IMM so I have quite a few books this time. When I'm bored I buy books, when I'm happy I buy books, when I'm sad I buy books....(and I read read read read of course!)

The S.A.S.S.-series (Students Across the Seven Seas) . I thought they looked so cute I just  had to buy (order) them. I love how they're designed like letters, with these cute little personalized stamps. And the fact that I myself have been an exchange student on not only one but on two occasions made me even more wanting to read these books! Oh, and I love the funny titles! Not all of them have arrived yet though.. I think that four are missing ( lazy postie :P)

The Sound of Munich - Suzanne Nelson
Heart and Salsa - Suzanne Nelson
Up Over Down Under - Micol Ostow & Noah Harlan
The Finnish Line - Linda Gerber
Spain or Shine - Michelle Jellen
Westminster Abby - Micol Ostow
Swede Dreams - Eva Apelqvist
Girl Overboard - Aimee Ferris
Pardon My French - Cathy Hapka

Falling In Love With English Boys - Melissa Jensen   ( I had the chance to read this in the beginning of this week and I really liked it after a kind of slow start, it got really engaging after a while and I couldn't put it down until I'd finished it. Hopefully I'll have time to write a review soon. I'd give it almost 4 stars! )


Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson   (LOVED IT!)
Fallen - Lauren Kate    (Gorgeous velvety cover!)
Bitter Melon - Cara Chow

Winter Longing - Tricia Mills
My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions - Becca Wilhite
Siren's Call - Devyn Quinn


In the last week of 2010 I got these two absolutely gorgeous and wonderful books. I loved and adored them both, and as you probably have seen both made my best of 2010 list! Wohoo!!

A Girl Like You - Gemma Burgess (Thanks a lot to Gemma Burgess and to Charlotte Allen at Harper Collins for providing me with this review-copy!! I did my Happy-Dance when it arrived! My review is to come soon!)
There's Cake in my Future - Kim Gruenenfelder ( Review to come!)



And One Last Thing - Molly Harper
If this is Paradise, I Want My Money Back - Claudia Carroll
The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen    ( These last two books I picked up in a book-store in the nearest town, where they surprisingly had a few English books, I didn't plan it, it just happened...oooops)



And last but not least I won a book for the first time ever! I won a contest over on Jane Porter's blog . This is what I got : Some Reader Goodies (to the left) and a signed copy of Easy on the Eyes - Jane Porter
So, what an exciting week! Hope you all had exciting weeks too! Can't wait to see what you all got!

1 comment :

  1. OMGGG, what an amazing week!!! The SASS books look great and there are a few others that I'm really looking forward to as well! Happy reading and don't forget to post your reviews! ;)

    ReplyDelete