01 October 2011

In My Mailbox # 28

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.


Hi Everybody, this is what I got this week:




Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins. Yes I jumped up and down like a lunatic when it arrived :)
Angel Fire - L.A. Weatherly. The sequel to Angel.


Kindle Books

Saving Francesca - Melina Marchetta. Wonderful book!
Touch of Power - Maria V.Snyder. (Netgalley). I'm really enjoying this one so far!
Only His - Susan Mallery. (Netgalley). My review here.


That's it from me this week. What did you all get?

Happy Reading!


4 comments :

  1. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, and there's a sequel? I'd best get started then...

    Angel Fire looks interesting too, I liked Angel.

    Here's my IMM: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like I'm the only one who didn't get Lola this week!! I can't wait to read it I loved Anna and been hearing great reviews on this one as well. Saving Francesca is also very well rated by my friends

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

    Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Lola this week too!

    My mailbox is here :)

    ReplyDelete