17 December 2010

Wow

Wow, I'm really not used to all this responsibility followers entail, but I'm really honored and very happy, Yes, I'm a aware that it isn't a big number, but I've been blogging for over two years now and I had a constant following of five people, so ..(and I really appreciate you all! )...

Anyway, you're probably all waiting for some insightful, or eeh very personal book review of mine. I hate to disappoint you, I still haven't been able to read a book since I've finished 'Anna and the French Kiss' I guess it has spoiled me tremendously. And, on another note, I still don't feel comfortable to read a lot. After this autumn's scare I had ( I was practically blind on my left eye, and the pain was even worse - for almost THREE moths -- and what am I without reading??). So I have to take it slow, step by step.

I still find it hard to sleep a lot, or  *rest-my-eyes* or at least *not-use-my-eyes*  (that means NO reading, no studying, no watching the telly, no nothing!), because I get really restless, feel like I miss out on so much, but I wasn't really prepared for the bad conscience, for feeling bad, because NOW I have a RESPONSIBILITY one I really really want to deliver on.

I've been thinking a lot about the books of this year lately, should I or shouldn't I mix YA and chick-lit, and I was/am still very thankful for all your inputs. Today I got an idea about different categories, because lets face it, not all books fulfill the same *needs*..haha. But I've got some problems of originality so far...

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say today, hope you all have some patience with me (again - I'm sorry), if you have any suggestions at all so feel free to send me an e-mail or comment below, I'm off now - reading, until my eye(s) hurt.

Happy (or Merry - depending where you are from) Christmas and above all

HAPPY READING :)

No comments :

Post a Comment