13 December 2010

New Books #29

New Books

Since there won't be any more IMM's this year I've decided to post the new books I get, whenever I get them.
So, today I got two books, I'm really excited....But there are still 5 books missing...'postie where are you? You haven't gone to the North Pole I hope, I know it's a bit confusing right now, with the temperature so low and the masses of snow...but please please....'


The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa; Walking Back to Happiness - Lucy Dillon
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Walking Back to Happiness - Lucy Dillon

These are two of the most gorgeous covers I've ever come across. I already knew that The Iron Daughter was beautiful but it's even more so in reality, and there are like *actual* snowflakes on the cover of Walking Back to Happiness...so pretty!

1 comment :

  1. I *loved* The Iron Daughter! Hope you do too =)
    By the way, I'm a new follower, please follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete