07 December 2010

Question # 2: What do you do with all your books?

I have quite a few books to arrive this week so this morning I stood in my room contemplating what to do with them, where to put them.  There's simply no space left!

I have six bookcases in my little room, of various sizes. I store books in four boxes under the bed, in one box under a bookcase and I have a small little room for storage, where I have lots of boxes and shelves with books.


So, this morning I had to clear out one shelf, believe me, it wasn't easy!
Now I'm wondering what do you with all your books? How do you manage to find a place for them?

Now, it looks like this:

1 comment :

  1. I love your bookshelves! Very pretty!

    Right now I am running out of space. All my bookshelves are full and I also have boxes of books under my bed which are full! Ooops! I use bookmooch for bookswaps and I also give some books away to friends. There just isn't enough room.

    I need another bookshelf pronto!

    ReplyDelete