17 August 2010

No time for reading :(

Hello
I think I'm going to have to take another hiatus --again! I'm so sorry! I'm renovating the kitchen right now. We got the last bits out today :S Now it is an empty room. (It's now even harder for me to lose some of my overweight, because I have no freeze, no oven, no stove. That means takeaway all day, right?). Anyway, due to all this I barely have time to read, and soon uni will start again...oh, what to do. I have so many plans for this blog. I want to have several pages, a review policy and write more reviews too. I haven't quite figured out yet how to do all that technical stuff...but somehow.
Anyway, please check-in here anyway, who knows, maybe I can steal away for an hour or two and read.

1 comment :

  1. I know exactly how you feel, I was about to make a hiatus post too, life's just too busy right now and I hardly have time to read or blog and it makes me saaaad. Hope we both get back to blogging soon! :)

    ReplyDelete