01 July 2010

Holiday Books

Hello everybody

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet lately. There were a lot of wonderful days, I spent them outside, reading, having fun and spending time with friends. I didn't have much to read. Now however I'm away on holiday for a month, for the next ten days I'll be having wifi/internet connection, so I hope to post a few reviews about the books I'll be reading.

These are my holiday books:   (one book, I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk, is missing from the picture, but it arrived in Sweden today and my friend will send it to me here, so I should have it next week)


I'm really really looking forward to reading them....
So, now I'm off, reading...

1 comment :

  1. Awesome picks, I'm all jealous here! Can't wait for your reviews and make sure you enjoy your holiday on my behalf too! ;)))

    ReplyDelete