03 June 2010

Just Arrived #10

While posting Me and reading just a few moments ago there was someone at the door. Yay, some of my ordered books have finally arrived (it took them long enough!), it's only half of  the book I've ordered but, well it's better than nothing. Summer-break is finally here and I had NOTHING to read all week!

I had planned to post my first review here today, but now I'm off to the balcony -reading!!! It's really hot outside, the sky is all blue, no clouds, I'm going to celebrate life and summer with a good book on my balcony.

I'll be back later, hopefully I'll find time to post my review later today.

Now, all I have to do is to decide which one to read first :)   (Love the cover of Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelley Rowley by the way!)

No comments :

Post a Comment