11 May 2010

Update

First of all I'd like to apologize for not updating this blog as often as I'd like to. I especially regret the lack of reviews posted here lately. The way I prioritize in my daily life, the reviews often come on second or third or fourth or whatever place. With uni and having finals I rather spend my free-time reading than writing reviews. But soon the big summer-break will be here (only 3 more weeks to go, yay!) and then I'll definitely have some time over for writing reviews, and believe me, I've read a lot of books lately.

These past 3 days I've read more books than I can count (yes, math isn't my strength..haha), anyway I've read, amongst others, Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols and I really really loved it, what a book! Yesterday afternoon I read Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald and I really enjoyed it, but I liked her new one, Boys Bears and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots better. And finally, I have to confess, my resolve broke down and I started reading About Time by Niamh Shaw last night, I seriously couldn't wait longer ( I wanted to read it on the beach, or on the balcony in the sun this summer)...well, I didn't get much sleep last night...so far I love it!

Anyway, full length reviews will be posted soon!
Happy reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment