04 June 2011

In My Mailbox # 20

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.

Hi again, it's a few weeks since I've done an IMM, so these are the books I got these past weeks.

Attachments - Rainbow Rowell. Quite an interesting cover, even though it reminds a little of Accross The Universe
Summer Loving - Allie Spencer. Perfect Beach-read?
The Beach Café - Lucy Diamond
Something From Tiffany's - Melissa Hill
It Happened in Paris - Molly Hopkins
There Goes The Bride - Holly McQueen


The Little Women Letters - Gabrielle Donnelly. I love Little Women, so I just had to have this one :)
An Echo In The Bone - Diana Gabaldon. I only have the hardback of this one, so naturally I had to have the paperback too.

Mercy - Rebecca Lim. I already wanted to buy this one back in March when I held it in my hands in THE Bookshop in Zurich. But it was a big heavy hardback and wouldn't have fit in my suitcase.
Forgotten - Cat Patrick
A & L Do Summer - Jan Blazanin


Kindle Books

Cross My Heart - Katie Klein (LOVED this one, my short review here!)
Roadside Assistance - Amy Clipston ( Had my problems with this one :( )
So Over You - Gwen Hayes
---------------
Just Like Heaven - Julia Quinn









Gift
This one was kindly gifted to me by Bookalicious Ramblings
as even though it was supposed to be *free* I had no way to get it for free. Thank you!














So, that's it from me this week.
 Happy Reading!

8 comments :

  1. You're welcome and the pleasure was all mine. :)

    I'm just working on my IMM and I also got some of these titles - great minds think alike and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Girl in the Steel Corset this week, I loved the cover so had to pick it up.

    Your Mercy cover's very different to the one here in Australia, I almost didn't recognise it.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic IMM, you'll have plenty of books to choose from to read this summer. enjoy :)

    Please stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something from Tiffany's looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I should really read Diana Gabaldon some day.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Stack! Forgotten sounds good, me thinks I need to steal that...lolz

    Heres our IMM over at Paranormal Wastelands! And if you take a look around the wastelands you just might find a giveaway hidden in plain site;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Mailbox!

    I have to say that I really like your kindle with the pink cover and the light. Wish they had some as cute for my Kobo.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are the first book YA?









    My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtXCSa

    ReplyDelete