22 October 2011

In My Mailbox # 30

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.









 Hi Everybody! I've had an AWESOME book-week. Yay. It's gotten really cold outside, the smell of snow in the air. Perfect weather for reading.

Virtuosity - Jessica Martinez. What an awesome cover!
Audition - Stasia Ward Kehoe. I think this is written in verse..
The Survival Kit - Donna Freitas. Another one I call *sadface-books*. :)
Bunheads - Sophie Flack. I'm really excited about this one. And I lurve the title :)
Girls Don't Fly - Kristen Chandler. Do boys? I must've missed something, lol.

Mostly Good Girls - Leila Sales
The Faerie Ring - Kiki Hamilton

My AUSSIE BOOKS
A Little Wanting Song - Cath Crowley. Love love love this cover
Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta. Melinas books are the BEST!
The Piper's Son - Melina Marchetta. Sequel to Saving Francesca. Awesome!


Kindle Books:

Hold Still - Nina LaCour. This book is AWESOME! Go read it! Sadface-book
Someone Else's Life - Katie Dale (Netgalley)
My Lunatic Life - Sharon Sala (Netgalley)
My Very UnFairy Tale Life - Anna Staniszewski (Netgalley)
A Map of the Known World - Lisa Ann Sandell.  Sadface-book
The Lifeguard - Deborah Blumenthal. (Netgalley). He does look like Chad Michael Murray, doesn't he?
The Next Door Boys - Jolene B. Perry. (Netgalley)
Between the Sea and the Sky - Jaclyn Dolamore (Netgalley)



Game of Thrones Poster. I'm a BIG Sean Bean fan, and I finally managed to get a poster. Yay!


So, this is it from me this week. What did you all get?
Happy Reading!!









10 comments :

  1. Great IMM! I'll have to request My Very Unfairy Tale Life at Netgalley :)

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow lots of great books here! I'm really curious about Audition I've heard it was fantastic.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtuosity was awesome, hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to read Audition, I've heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, SO many great books!! I hear the Faerie Ring is fantastic.. also been meaning to check out Audition!

    Happy reading :)

    Michele
    IMM | 2 (ending-soon) giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! GREAT books! I can't wait to get my hands on Audition and Bunheads!! great books :D

    great week! :P

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! So many good books. I love everything by Melina Marchetta. Finnikin was great. I'm excited for the sequel next year.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read The Faerie Ring BAD! Happy reading!

    Here's the link to my imm...

    http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/in-my-mailbox-1/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some pretty good books this week! A lot more than me for sure :P

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a LOT of books this week! When do you find the time to read them all?
    I like the cover for Bunheads, but I'm not so convinced by the sound of the story. I think it's one of those books that I would still read if I found it in the library, though.

    Here's my IMM this week: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete