08 October 2011

In My Mailbox # 29

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren , find out more about it on her IMM-page.

Sorry I've been AWOL all week, there was some stuff I had to deal with. Anyway, I'm back now, hopefully, I got some awesome books this week and also, I've finally made a Facebook Page for my blog, you can find it here!

Past Perfect - Leila Sales. Everybody has been raving about this book, so I can't wait to finally reading it.
Everleigh in NYC - Cathleen Holst. I've wanted to read this for a while, now I finally get the chance.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor. Everybody says it's awesome, and I loooove this cover.
Eve - Anna Carey.



KINDLE BOOKS

Poison Study - Maria V.Snyder. (Gift from a friend). WONDERFUL book!
Assassin Study - Maria V. Snyder. (Gift from a friend)
Magic Study - Maria V.Snyder. (Gift from a friend)
Fire Study - Maria V.Snyder. (Gift from a friend)
Storm Glass - Maria V. Snyder (Gift from a friend)
Sea Glass - Maria V. Snyder (Gift from a friend)
Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder (Gift from a friend)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith /Jane Austen. (Bought on a dare!)

So, that's it from me this week. What did you all get?

Happy Reading!

15 comments :

  1. i REALLY like the cover for the UK Daughter of Smoke & Bone. So gorgeous! Also, i hope you enjoy Eve and Past Perfect! those were five star books for me. :)

    My In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Smoke and Bone was awesome! I hope you like it as much as I did! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh some really good books. Heard Leila Sales read from that particular book you got, because she was reading at Teen Reading Nite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a lot of good things about Maria Snyder's books. Hope you enjoy them as well! Happy reading!

    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved, loved, loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. You should read it as soon as possible!
    The other books you got look great as well. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you got some great books this week!!
    happy reading :)

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

    Come visit my IMM!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Poison Study but for some reason never continued in the story. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.
    - Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great books! I'm dying to read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, and Eve!

    I want to read Pride & Prejudice and Zombies too, but I haven't read the actual classic one yet so might not know what the original story should be... lol

    Michele | My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some rockin books this week. I've heard awesome things about the Daughter of Smoke & Bones & Eve. I got the 1st in the Snyder's Study Series. I've heard her book are freakin awesome.

    Happy Reading.
    IMM http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-AT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I got Daughter of Smoke and Bone this week too :) I hope it's as good as everybody says. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVED Daughter of Smoke & Bone. I'm sure you'll love it too! Enjoy all your books :)

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I met Maria V Snyder and have read Poison Study and loved it! I'm also looking forward to getting a copy of Daughter of Smoke & Bone.

    Here's my review of "Eve".

    This is my "IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, how did you get Everleigh? Been wanting to read that for ages! Is it available again? :)

    ReplyDelete